From The Unpublished Archives: I Made A Playlist

February 2020:
Sometimes we fall asleep holding hands. Like otters. It's disgusting. Like otters. I hear they smell kind of gross.

There's no worry that we would drift away from each other. There's no worry of that at all now that my medications have kicked in properly.

This is the playlist I have made because I am a sad sad person living in the past: 1. Glasgow 2. Between the Bars  3. Sea of Love  4. Mystery of Love  5. Maps  6. Let's Dance to Joy Division  7. I Won't Let You Down  8. With My Whole Heart  9. Garden Grays  10. Everything Reminds Me of Her

The order feels important. I have been listening to Garden Grays on repeat for a week or so. I found it on my second run through of, and Collin's first encounter with, You're The Worst. I couldn't recommend the show enough. I couldn't recommend this relationship enough. The order matters. But the individual parts are lovely and fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower of Evil

As It Was

Murder on the Dance Floor