Qual es una gatita

I am starting my internship on Tuesday, so I am compelled to do as I always do, and cram for the test of life.

Estoy empezando mi pasantia el martes. Asi, que estoy obligado a hacer lo que siempre hago.

Google doesn't know the word for "cram."

Google no sabe la palabra para "cram."

I am trying to speak to the kitten in Spanish, because she's the only one I regularly talk to...

Estoy tratando de hablar con la gatita en espanol porque ella es la unica con la que hablo regularmente.

So I learned the things I normally say to her:

Asi que apredi las cosas que normalmente le digo a ella

"Who's a kitten?!"

"Quien es una gatito?!"

"Shut up" - which I technically already knew because of my sad sad childhood

"Callate" - lo que tecnicamente ya sabia por mi triste infancia

and

y

"No one will ever love you" -  which I say because I am a broken person and I am projecting

"Nadie te amara" - lo que digo porque soy una persona quebrada y estoy proyectando.

This is the end of today's spanish lesson, because it's kind of exhausting looking it up and typing it out from translate......tbc

Este es el final de la leccion de espanol de hoy, porque es un poco agotador buscarlo y escribirlo desde el traductor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower of Evil

Murder on the Dance Floor

As It Was